Establishes a structure of organizations, relationships, standards, guidelines, strategic technology directions, and processes designed to effectively manage the Information Systems Environment.
- Education for Staff on Industry recommended IS Governance processes
- Identification of “Gaps” and weaknesses in your organizations current Governance processes
- Establishment of Executive Management input and support for development plans and delivery of service offerings
- Reduced operating costs and demonstrated business benefits
- Development of “Best in Class” services will support business processes and organization wide access to structured and unstructured information
- Efficient business process automation
- Productive employees