Work with customer business functions in the identification and implementation of IS services required to support customer business requirements. Define resource requirements, risks, operational service requirements, user training, cost, benefits implementation, and schedules including customer sequence to facilitate project prioritization.
- Support and maintain efficient, cost effective and integrated business processes across the enterprise.
- Ensure that risk management is fully imbedded in applications management processes.
- Alignment of applications investments with business goals, and strategies
- Timely development and implementation of applications and services
- Established SLA”s to measure and assess applications performance in terms of availability, response and business fit
- Trained user community
- Measurement and assessment of user and customer satisfaction
- Maintain currency of applications and related IS Services
- Effective cost management